Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ultimate Spidey R.I.P.

So if you believe everything that the polybags tell you, today's the day that Peter Parker, a.k.a. The Ultimate Spider-Man, dies.


I'm of two minds on this one, as Ultimate Spider-Man is pretty much the end-all, be-all of comic book perfection for the first decade of this millennium. But then again, the four dollar price point killed my reading of this book two years ago, so I've long since made my peace with his demise.

Still, it'll definitely put a nice cap on Peter's story and provide me with a finite number of books I need to go back and find on ebay (for hopefully less than $4 a book).

Script by Jerry Siegel
Artwork by Joe Shuster

Superman Sunday Newspaper Strip #81
May 18, 1941
Copyright (c) DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment