Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The new guy


"Yeah, sorry about that Batman. I'd totally be down with teaming up, but Powerman doesn't think it's the right move for me at this point in my career. You understand, right?"

And sorry from me about the recent spate of posts on autopilot. It's been an exceptionally busy period for my secret identity, and I didn't get as far ahead as I usually like to be after the summer.

In fact, this whole month is going to be a little touch and go as things don't appear to be lightening up, so I'm thinking about messing with the format for the month of September to amp up the excitement and danger level. We'll see if I can keep the daily posts going, while flying by the seat of my pants.

So join us tomorrow as the pre-crisis, post-crisis, golden age, and silver age version of Superman takes us on a whirlwind tour of the new DCU.

Script by Edmond Hamilton
Pencils by Dick Sprang
Inks by Stan Kaye

World's Finest Comics #94
The Origin Of The Superman-Batman Team!
May/June 1958
Copyright (c) DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment